Polished.com Class Action Lawsuit POL | Deadline December 30, 2022
Polished.com Class Action Lawsuit (POL Lawsuit)
Levi & Korsinsky, LLP announces that a POL class action lawsuit (Polished.com Class Action Lawsuit) has been filed on behalf of investors who purchased Polished.com Inc. f/k/a 1847 Goedeker Inc. (POL).
This lawsuit is on behalf of persons or entities who purchased or otherwise acquired publicly traded Polished securities:
(1) pursuant and/or traceable to the registration statement and related prospectus issued in connection with the Company’s 2020 initial public offering; and/or (2) between July 27, 2020, and August 25, 2022, inclusive.
For more on the POL Lawsuit please contact us today.
According to the Polished lawsuit, throughout the Class Period defendants made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
(1) the Company would restate certain financials;
(2) the Company’s internal controls were inadequate;
(3) the Company downplayed and obfuscated its internal controls issues;
(4) as a result, the Company would engage in an independent investigation;
(5) as a result of the investigation, the Company would, among other things, retain independent counsel and consultants, and delay its quarterly filings in violation of NYSE requirements of listing;
(6) following the commencement of the investigation, the Company’s CEO and CFO would leave the Company; and
(7) as a result, defendants’ public statements were materially false and/or misleading at all relevant times.
To learn more about the POL lawsuit, contact us today.
If you suffered a loss in Polished you have until December 30, 2022, to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn’t require that you serve as a lead plaintiff.
Do you own other shares?
Other Class Action Cases have deadlines ending soon. Here is the most up-to-date list.
Polished.com Class Action Lawsuit,
Polished.com Class Action,
POL Class Action Lawsuit,
POL Class Action,