TuSimple Class Action Lawsuit TSP | Deadline January 9, 2023
TuSimple Class Action Lawsuit (TSP Lawsuit)
Levi & Korsinsky, LLP announces that a TSP class action lawsuit (TuSimple Class Action Lawsuit) has been filed on behalf of investors who purchased TuSimple Holdings Inc. (TSP) This lawsuit is on behalf of all persons who:
(a) purchased or otherwise acquired TuSimple securities pursuant and/or traceable to documents issued in connection with TuSimple’s April 15, 2021, initial public offering; and/or
(b) purchased or otherwise acquired TuSimple securities between April 15, 2021, and October 31, 2022, both dates inclusive.
For more on the TSP Lawsuit please contact us today.
According to the TuSimple lawsuit, throughout the Class Period defendants made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
(1) TuSimple was engaged in undisclosed related party transactions with Hydron, a company founded by TuSimple’s co-founder, Mo Chen;
(2) TuSimple shared confidential information and/or proprietary technology with Hydron without the approval of TuSimple’s board of directors or informing regulators or TuSimple shareholders;
(3) TuSimple failed to disclose the internal investigation by its board of directors into the Company’s ties to Hydron, which commenced in July 2022;
(4) the aforementioned conduct enhanced the likelihood of regulatory scrutiny and investigatory action toward the Company; and
(5) as a result, the Company’s public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
To learn more about the TSP lawsuit, contact us today.
If you suffered a loss in TuSimple you have until January 9, 2023, to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn’t require that you serve as a lead plaintiff.
Do you own other shares?
Other Class Action Cases have deadlines ending soon. Here is the most up-to-date list.
TuSimple Class Action Lawsuit,
TuSimple Class Action,
TSP Class Action Lawsuit,
TSP Class Action,